iPhone 4S wont work on B&W Zeppelin since iOS6

Jonze

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Neither of my iPhone 4S's will work on B&W Zeppelin since I updated to iOS6. Not happy. Any ideas what I can do? Its not the Air Model (bought just before that was released :-( )

When I plug it in, the red power light on the dock just flashes!

DenisK

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2008
Neither of my iPhone 4S's will work on B&W Zeppelin since I updated to iOS6. Not happy. Any ideas what I can do? Its not the Air Model (bought just before that was released :-( )

When I plug it in, the red power light on the dock just flashes!
Not only that, but the 4S does not support the Apple HDMI adaptor, either (thats the thingie that allows you to show slides off the phone). Earlier I discovered that the 4S running IOS6 does not support the HD radio dongle either, while my 3GS is happy to work with it. QC bugs flourishing up driven by the profit pressure. Shame.

DenisK

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2008
I think we all agree that iOS6 is complete ********.
Well, I did not say that, you did. But to me, the fact that my iPhone 4S now barks at its own HDMI accessory made by Apple is a big indicator of just how much things with QC got worse now. Obviously a half-baked product.

lexer

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
Solution is

just to lift the iPhone up on the right side, just 1-2 mm and then move it back, and it works and gets Power

----------

eventually you will have to wait a few seconds, till it first recognises the iPhone, already playing music an unmutes the audio of the dockconnector