iPhone 5/5s/5c Monoprice Screen Protector quality

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Beezy253, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Beezy253 macrumors 6502

Anyone ever use the Monoprice iPhone 5 screen protectors? If so, How's the quality?

Since it's confirmed that the iPhone 5 Screen Protectors fit the 5s/5c (even with the Touch ID sensor on the 5s), I bought ten 3-Packs from Monoprice for $16.99 shipped.

It usually takes me 2-4 Screen protectors to get it one on perfectly, so buying in bulk is a must..lol

(I also bought a 4 pack off Amazon, which includes the back films.... it was $7.99 shipped, with Prime.
    http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-Protec...UTF8&qid=1379790066&sr=8-5&keywords=iphone+5s )

2. Beezy253 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mods, Please move to the Accessories Sub forum.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

4. Beezy253 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank You! :D

5. studmule macrumors regular

I've been very pleased with the screen protectors that I got from monoprice. I just put one of my iPhone 5 ones on my new 5S. Fits perfect.

6. Beezy253 thread starter macrumors 6502

Good to hear! I'm hoping they send them in a box so I don't get a bunch of bent screen protectors. (like with eBay)

7. Beezy253 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, I received my Monoprice Screen Protectors.
    Wanted to use one for a few days before I shared my opinion.

The quality of the film is basically the same as any other Value priced Static Cling Screen Protector.

I prefer the Monoprice Screen Protector cuts outs (Speaker/Camera/Home button) over the Spigen Screen Protector cut outs... a lot easier to install, IMO.

I did get the rainbow glare that a lot of cheaper Screen Protectors have, but after using my phone for a few hours, it went away. (and hasn't came back)

I purchased 30 Screen Protectors for $16.99 shipped. Well worth it, IMO.

Attached Files: