Iphone 5 64 GB-Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Charlaux, May 5, 2013.

1. Charlaux macrumors member

Hi everyone,especially to those who live at Hong Kong :)

My dad will be going to Hong Kong tomorrow,and It'll be a happy bundle of joy for me and for my mac;he agreed to buy a fan cooler and also a Iphone 5 64 GB If they have it at the moment.I also want the HEX Eva Case or Thule case for the iPhone and got these questions in my mind.

For Iphone

- Do they have the 64GB in stock (IFC) and also the Hex Eva Case

For MBPr

- Do they sell any fan coolers ? If so,which do you recommend for the best long -term quality ?

I am asking these questions since we know nothing about Hong Kong,and I thought while you've been to Apple Store maybe you saw the case,know the availability of iPhone 5 and also If they sell any coolers.

Thank you for your answer.And also he'll be going with a student,do they have any student discount like they have in USA ?

Thanks once again and have a great day :apple:

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

be aware that there have been notes in the web that if you buy an iPhone in 1 country they will only honor the warranty in that country. Unless you live in HK, that could make it difficult to get service.

3. Charlaux thread starter macrumors member

I guess I can risk it,Its %50 less from my country.Hope my dad will be able to find all listed :p