iPhone 5 accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrisduk, Jul 30, 2011.

1. chrisduk macrumors member

Hi

I am new to these forums so hey. I read mac rumours daily and love it

Tonight I was looking for accessories to sell on a Market stall amd come across iPhone 5 accessories, I am a huge apple fan and I know I'd love to have a case for iPhone 5 launch. Do you think these are genuine before I place sn order http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/458058734/anti_fingerprint_screen_guard_for_iphone.html

The company have other iPhone 5 screen protectors too and look good, but without apple announcing the device, it's hard to know if this is a genuine design.

2. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

Don't risk it. Just wait till release or at least announcement of the device first.

3. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Ajones330

Listen to the above poster... Don't risk it, there will tons of stuff soon after release.

4. chrisduk thread starter macrumors member

Yeah! Plus no one will buy one until the announcement. Which hopefully will be soon.

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I'm sure Apple (and other retailers) will stock cases of the next iPhone on launch day like they did last year, and the year before and the year before that.

6. jfrancis04 macrumors 6502a

The most interesting part of this to me is the mockup iPhone 5 in the photo.

7. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Its funny how this image
    [​IMG]

contradicts this image from yesterday
    [​IMG]

Its just proves the point that right now everyone is just guessing.

8. chrisduk thread starter macrumors member

Very true indeed. Hmmm the screen protector design is odd. Looks like 2 cameras one either side of the phone.

9. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

The rumor was that the Flash would be moving to the opposite side of the camera, instead of right next to it.

But this supposed image of the next generation iPhone taken a few days ago indicates that the flash would be below the camera, not on the opposite side. So once again, no one knows what the next iPhone will look like and is pretty much just designing cases based on rumors and hoping that one of them turn out to be true.

[​IMG]

10. iMattcotv macrumors 6502

iMattcotv

Why the hell would you want to buy something ahead of time NOT KNOWING anything about the phone??

Thats like when the iPhone 4 was first brought into question (before the actual phone got leaked)

The concepts were ridiculous.. and then the actual phone gets leaked AND STILL case makers were going after different concepts..

Dont purchase any case unless apple releases a product.