iPhone 5 - anyone had screen distortion/flicker?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by RolledUp20s, Oct 4, 2012.

1. RolledUp20s macrumors regular

it's something i've noticed a few times now so i've booked an appointment at the apple store saturday. just wondering if any of you have had similar issue and whether they replaced the phone?

so, for example in the messages app with the keyboard up, on the left side i'd get a funny colour/mix/ kinda streak across of the keyboard. similar position every time..i've also had it in the app store app. i'm thinking its hardware related.

----------

lol, 5 threads down & someone else had reported this. not just me then. i'll try get a replacement though as i've had issues with phone calls aswel. id hear nothing dialling out, the 2nd phone would ring, answer it but the line would be dead...nothing heard from either phone. weird.

also, it had a tiny spec on the back corner near the camera. like the metal shard had not filed down properly on the 'band'...massive issue :)

2. dowser81 macrumors newbie

I get the same thing funny mixed colour lines running right through the keyboard when the keyboard is up.
    It does not bother me as yet think it is just a software problem so will live with it for the time being.

3. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo