iPhone 5 battery problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vfuto, Apr 13, 2015.

1. vfuto macrumors newbie

Hey!
    I bought a used iPhone 5 in october, and in november I checked my battery informations via iBackupBot..

[​IMG]

I had a huge draining problem, I can say its 5% better since updates, but still draining in standby mode..

So today I've checked my battery in iBackupBot

[​IMG]

Do I need to buy another battery, that will fix my draining problem, or what should I do? In Usage statics, the Usage time is so so lower,than Standby time.. Every 1hour, it drains 10%..

Help me please.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

If you phone is discharging 10% every hour you need to find out what is causing it. A new battery may not help. Have you thought about taking it to Apple to have the diagnose the problem. They will do it for free.

3. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

Your battery health is perfectly fine so your problem lies elsewhere. Try a clean install of iOS, or at the very least go to settings/general/reset/erase all contents & settings. Then when the phone reboots you can restore from your iCloud backup if you have made one.

As an aside, without more information nobody knows what your issue is or whether you have one at all. A battery that drains 10% every hour with use is the norm.

4. vfuto thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone.
    It would be normal, but it draining while the phone is locked..

5. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

I would reinstall the operating system or do the reset as detailed previously. Then install no backup or apps and see if the problem continues.