iPhone 5 Bluetooth Keyboard Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AppleFanatic10, Apr 30, 2013.

1. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

Hello guys! Another review here! :)

For a while now, since I had the iPhone 4, I've always wanted to know what it was like to have a bluetooth keyboard for the iPhone. Unfortunately, I never got a keyboard for my iP4; so when I had the opportunity to have get a keyboard for my iP5, I snatched it up!

Here are some pics of the keyboard:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The keyboard works pretty well, and the battery is phenomenal! I've had this for about a week and a half, and the battery is still holding up pretty well. The one thing I like about this keyboard is that if it's dark and you're typing, there's an option to put the backlight on for the keyboard. The thing I don't like about this keyboard is that if you want to take a picture with the keyboard on, it blocks the camera from taking the picture correctly. For example, if you were to take a picture of something that needed flash, then the picture would come out white, because the case if blocking the flash. Overall, it's a pretty good device and I enjoy using it. I just have to get used to using a keyboard again to get the right feel for it!

Link to keyboard: http://www.tmart.com/Ultra-thin-Det...ooth-Keyboard-for-iPhone-5-White_p174899.html

2. Davejprince macrumors regular

This looks like some plastic toy to me, and the functionality of these things dissapoint me.