iPhone 5 - bumper and clear back protector?

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
I'm thinking of going with a bumper, but would like a clear back film protector to protect the aluminum. I'm assuming the bumper will still work even with a film on the back. Anyone gone this route? Which back protector is nice and clear?

Adam2k90

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I'm thinking of going with a bumper, but would like a clear back film protector to protect the aluminum. I'm assuming the bumper will still work even with a film on the back. Anyone gone this route? Which back protector is nice and clear?
This will work as long as you dont get a wet install protector. If you do want a wet install protector get a case optimized one such as Best Skins Ever.

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
This will work as long as you dont get a wet install protector. If you do want a wet install protector get a case optimized one such as Best Skins Ever.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not a big fan of wet application anyway.

eekcat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2010
I think the Griffin Reveal might work for you... It's pretty much a bumper with a clear back integrated.

UFBoy2323

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Why can't you use any bumper w/ a Wet install Protector? TIA