Iphone 5 bumper w/screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Benn00, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Benn00 macrumors newbie

Hi, is there a bumper for the 5 that will work with a screen protector without peeling it up? The Photive one I have keeps peeling up my skinomi protector on the sides.

Maybe one that is gel instead of hard plastic? Thanks!

2. bludragon06 macrumors regular

I just got the soul black spigen sgp bumper case! It comes with front and back protection and it is awesome! I am using it with my ghost armor front, back, and sides! Works excellent! No peeling up of the protectors! The ones that came with the case will sit until I need to replace the skins I have right now!

3. Benn00 thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome thanks for the suggestion, going to order one now. So is the material more flexible like a gel skin rather than rigid plastic?

4. bludragon06 macrumors regular

So the SGP bumper is a 2 part system. The inner liner that goes against the antenna and frame. That is a smooth rubber. Not a grippy rubber that holds on your seat when you are driving. It'll slide. Then there is the plastic that goes around the rubber to hold the whole thing together. The hard plastic never comes in contact with the phone! People have said it could be a little thinner and yes the plastic part could be but its not gonna stop me from really liking this case. Like I said I am running the ghost armor on my phone so the screen shields I cant comment on. You also get the rounded home button covers as well. I used the black one but the case comes with 3 of the covers. A white one and a orange one. The volume buttons and the lock button are molded right into the rubber in a gray color. Would have really set this case off the mold in metal buttons.