iPhone 5 Bumpers - UK......

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by StuartMoore, Sep 25, 2012.

1. StuartMoore, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012

StuartMoore macrumors regular

Okay, I've ordered the BodyGuardz full body protector kit, but now starting to think a bumper might be the way forward. :rolleyes: (lucky it was 50% off!)

Who on here has already purchased bumpers in the UK, if so where from, how much etc, pictures would be appreciated! :D

Thank you, Stuart.

P.S. my iP5 sitting waiting at home is Black/Slate.

2. gr4z macrumors regular

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Amazon have stock, Apple too, Speck as well...I'm looking for a stand but nothing decent anywhere yet...I bought the Cygnett leather case for now, but will replace it with a Stilgut ASAP.

The stand I bought just isn't safe, uses a sort of "stick on" system and I don't trust it. I'd leave it alone if anybody is thinking of getting one...Better to wait for the quality stuff to appear.

Attached Files:

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

£3.20 for a carbon skin? That's a pretty good deal...Mach were charging a damn fortune for carbon stuff a while back. One thing that always bugs me about accessories, particularly in the UK is that nothing is ever available from the big manufacturers until about a month post launch....Just-Mobile / Stilgut etc. are not even listing stock for pre-order yet. I work with my phone on a stand and it's a hassle having it in a case all the time, but it's the only option for now.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

6. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

Looking at the page, if they sell 1-50 it's £12.34 each, 51-100 it will drop to £11.72 and 101+ the price drops to £11.11.

They would therefore need to sell more than 100 for you to be charged £11.11.

7. JesalTV Guest

8. luke707 macrumors member

The only problem I see with the bumper above is that the front lower edge of the iPhone is still exposed.

9. JesalTV Guest

Ahh ok - yep, that was the pic, think I understand now, thanks!

10. JesalTV Guest

Not sure, I'd need to see how it feels in real life! But it certainly looks the part :)