Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StuartMoore

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Scotland
Okay, I've ordered the BodyGuardz full body protector kit, but now starting to think a bumper might be the way forward. :rolleyes: (lucky it was 50% off!)

Who on here has already purchased bumpers in the UK, if so where from, how much etc, pictures would be appreciated! :D

Thank you, Stuart.

P.S. my iP5 sitting waiting at home is Black/Slate.

Last edited:

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Amazon have stock, Apple too, Speck as well...I'm looking for a stand but nothing decent anywhere yet...I bought the Cygnett leather case for now, but will replace it with a Stilgut ASAP.

The stand I bought just isn't safe, uses a sort of "stick on" system and I don't trust it. I'd leave it alone if anybody is thinking of getting one...Better to wait for the quality stuff to appear.

Attachments

• Stand.png
    Stand.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 73

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago

£3.20 for a carbon skin? That's a pretty good deal...Mach were charging a damn fortune for carbon stuff a while back. One thing that always bugs me about accessories, particularly in the UK is that nothing is ever available from the big manufacturers until about a month post launch....Just-Mobile / Stilgut etc. are not even listing stock for pre-order yet. I work with my phone on a stand and it's a hassle having it in a case all the time, but it's the only option for now.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth

luke707

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
The only problem I see with the bumper above is that the front lower edge of the iPhone is still exposed.

JesalTV

Aug 24, 2012
London
r u talking about the part sliding in?
I saw 2 types of metal bumper for iPhone 4 , they are almost same outlook, one is sliding type, another one is open or lock the bumper with a screwdriver

Ahh ok - yep, that was the pic, think I understand now, thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.