Iphone 5 Case and Screen protector Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kingspade360, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Kingspade360 macrumors newbie

2. imazu macrumors regular

i pre-ordered from wrapsol.i have them on my ipad and macbook. replacement is easy by online if incase there's issues. hopefully it arrives in time with my iphone5 and nano.

3. Kingspade360 thread starter macrumors newbie

ill have to check that out im kinda leaning away from zagg because of the orange peel effect

4. ineel macrumors regular

eBay

I bought a cheap TPU smoke colored case on eBay for $5. Ill just that until some good cases come out. I got some screen protectors from amazon for $13 from SGP.

5. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

I think this time around around, I want something with a holster/belt clip. But not something that has to have a case on the phone, like the Otterbox. Just want the phone naked and be able to put it in the clip on my belt.

6. Kingspade360 thread starter macrumors newbie

think im gonna go with otterbox i hated dealing with screen protectors on my past iphones after awhile it starts to peel and get dirt under it. never liked the liquid stuff you use with zagg always have a feeling it might damage my phone if it gets into the ear piece or home button

7. Rizzm macrumors 6502a

I have PowerSupport shields on my devices now and they seem to work well so I'll go with those again, front and back, unless I come across something that is known to be universally better.

For the case I'm going with Default Case. Just found them today and they look perfect for me, especially for the price!

Default Case

8. imazu macrumors regular

i never really checked on otterbox because my mind makes me think it's bulky but since you mentioned it, i kinda like the look of it. ;)

9. Kingspade360 thread starter macrumors newbie

yea i was watching the review of the 4s one on youtube and since the phone is thin its not to bulky can still fit comfortably in your pocket it will be better since iphone 5 is even thinner

10. Benenstein macrumors regular

I have a Lifeproof case with my 4s; I love it! I'm definately going with Lifeproof for my 5. It was 80 dollars for the 4s case, but its waterproof, dirtproof, shockproof (dropping it), and snow proof. It also doesn't add anywhere near the amount of bulkiness that an otterbox adds. I would go with Lifeproof if you don't mind shelling out a little bit more money...

11. imazu macrumors regular

maybe your pocket. i have a tiny hands so bulkiness is a concern for me.. but this is something i think i want in red.

12. middleseat macrumors newbie

13. rshroff2 macrumors 6502

havent decided on a case as of yet but i already have the glas.t for iphone 5 i preordered a couple weeks ago.

14. kenziekinz09 macrumors member

15. The Afroman macrumors regular

The Afroman

So after 6 months or so with my Fake Vapor, i have to say it held up WELL. So now that i have preordered an iPhone 5 i began to look for aluminum bumpers again.. and i for one. Obviously it's not made by Vapor, since they don't even have an iPhone 5 case concept.. but since the back isn't glass this time around and my 4S managed perfectly in the Fake Vapor, i feel i should give this one a go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230851531223

They have them in black, red, brown and purple. I went ahead and ordered in red to go with my black iphone 5. We shall see how it goes.

Attached Files: