iPhone 5 case article from 9to5mac

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DJinTX, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJinTX macrumors 6502

Somehow I missed this article on 9to5Mac yesterday, and since I didn't see it posted here on MR either, I thought I would share. There is very in depth video of the new iPhone 5 cases comparing them against current iPhones and iPods, and even measuring it's dimensions.

We may or may not see a redesigned iPhone next week, but it seems plausible. Of course, if the redesign was delayed, then it may not be clear that these are real until next year. We'll see what happens.

http://9to5mac.com/2011/09/27/how-t...up-in-the-hands-of-every-case-maker-in-china/

2. Tanker-X macrumors member

Mark my words, this is an iPod 3G case. NOT an iPhone 5 case. The new iPod is going to have a mute switch on the side, hence the need for the hole. The buttons are on the opposite side to differentiate the products from one another. The iPhone 5 will be the same body as the iPhone 4. Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm right.

Wanna bet?

T-X
    (Believe me I wish it was the iPhone 5 case.)

3. cheesesteak22 macrumors member

So they are going to make an iPod with a larger, edge to edge screen and keep the iPhone with the upgraded A5 processor/9X more powerful graphics computing to a 3.5" screen? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense. Not saying that it isn't possible, but I don't buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.