Iphone 5 case help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Garussell, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Garussell, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  2. Garussell thread starter macrumors member

3. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

No offense but your description was horrible lol.

I would've thought seidio surface or lifeproof as they are slim, but don't quite fit the description

4. fraktur macrumors member

Yeah, that was honestly quite confusing :/ I was thinking lifeproof as well. Can you try and break it down a bit more?

5. Garussell thread starter macrumors member

sorry i was in a rush anyways the design on the back of the defender case that surrounds the camera on the back the plastic portion. that same shape instead of surrounding the back camera like it would on the defender case, was on the front side of the case i saw surrounding the front camera instead. The portion above the screen was also all covered in plastic as well. I didn't get to see what the back of the case i saw looked like. However, the case was a 2 piece case the volume up and down buttons had rubber over them going through the plastic portion of the case. (like a speck case does) the sound toggle switch was visible the home button was covered in the rubber as well like the defender case is however, the rubber doesn't connect from the bottom to the home button instead the rubber is just covering the home button and there is the plastic portion of the case covering the area below the screen and around the home button like the defender case however this case didnt look like it was made out of cheap material but was almost a thinner version of the defender series and i looked on otterboxs website and wasn't anything else of theres. hopefully this a little better;)

6. Garussell thread starter macrumors member

7. Dascoyne macrumors 6502

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but when you have sentence fragments, run on sentences and lack of punctuation it's really difficult to understand what you're trying to say.

8. alanrocks macrumors regular

alanrocks

Totally confused, why not just buy an otterbox to solve the issue - it seems like it is very much similar!