Iphone 5 Case Mate Barely There Unboxing

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chanerz, Sep 18, 2012.

1. chanerz macrumors 6502a

I ordered a case mate barely there in black for my Iphone 5 white. I've been using barely there since my Iphone 4 and 4s. This one has rubbery feeling and the inside has a rubber padding. Can't wait for my Iphone 5 this friday!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. iMatt. macrumors 6502

3. ldominguez1986 macrumors member

It looks like by the description that case-mate thought that Apple was gonna call this phone "the new iphone". They must have at least had the packaging made a little time ago.

4. Senseotech macrumors 6502a

Senseotech

5. coolnwo macrumors member

It doesn't cover much of the top of the phone. Your phone will get messed up quick on top.

6. chanerz thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've been using barely there since 4 and 4s and no problems on top. I put my Iphone alone in my pocket.

Thanks! I love 1911s

7. richard371 macrumors 68000

I have been using barely there for the 4/4s. Had the same case for 2 years and it really does a good job and adds grip to the phone.

I just got my case today from casemate too. I am trying to understand how they know for sure it will fit since I doubt iPhone gave them a mock up/exact dimensions. Im guessing they saw the leaks and based it on that. Sure hope they got it right.

FYI I got the blue and the black. The blue is lighter then I thought so I will send that one back. It would look good with the white iphone though.

8. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Shame they don't have this in see through black. I think Incase is the only one?

9. WindWaker macrumors regular

Is it rubbery and bendable? So, to clarify, is it easy to bend around, and easy to take-off?

10. Macnificant macrumors 6502a

It looks glossy. I have a case which was glossy and it scratched way to easy which really annoyed me!

11. richard371 macrumors 68000

its a matte non slippery finish. Its a fairly hard material like the previous casemate barely there that works great.

12. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Will it add a lip to the front or will it be flush?