Iphone 5 case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Hpye, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Hpye macrumors 6502

Hi where do i get iphone 5 skin protector, that protect side front and back, and see through. i LOVE the iphone 5 design and i dont want to cover up with cases so i want an invisible shield like protector, where you stick clear see through skin sticker to protect side front up bottom and back.

where can i get that?

2. Icealicy macrumors newbie

Well people are looking at the Spigen Glas series or the films they have... Not sure if they offer back covering (which is tough to find at the moment at least I think so).

http://www.spigen.com/

Another one is Power Support which are acclaimed to work well, but this company has not yet released their iPhone 5 version of films, but they are in the works of doing so.

http://powersupportusa.com/

I have personally never used these two, but from what I read on these forums they seem good.

Aside from this, you can always look on ebay for some cheap films...

If you are wondering about cases, just for your information:
    Incipio (Feather Shine)
    Case-Mate (Barely There)
    Spigen (Ultra Thin Air)
    Otterbox (Commuter)
    Poetic (Atmosphere) *cheaper on Amazon*
    Elago (Elago S5 Slim Fit 2) link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=mobile&field-keywords=elago+S5+slim+fit+2

These cases listed here are the so and so "slim" versions of their case lines which is what I personally prefer, but feel free to look at other cases offered by the company if you want (I'm still deciding).

Hope I helped.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Here are the major players/most popular providers for the iPhone 4(S) skins: try browsing their sites for iPhone 5 availability.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1433857

• Zagg
    • Power Support
    • Ghost Armor
    • BestSkinsEver
    • Spigen

4. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

5. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

6. Icealicy macrumors newbie

7. chris2k5 macrumors 6502a

Also worth mentioning XtremeGuard. They havent released the iPhone 5 line up yet but I had them for my iPhone 4S.

Best product ever. No peeling and adds some grip to the back. Not too grippy though. Smooth too.

8. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

Hmmm... you want to put the GLAS.t in the back? I'm not sure if it would fit the Ultra Thin Air since the GLAS.t is 0.4mm thick. Never tried so can't give you a feedback. sorry~

9. Icealicy macrumors newbie

I meant on the front the GLAS.t and the case on the back...

10. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

Ohhhh! haha! oops sorry~ :D

I'm pretty sure it'll fit with the ultra thin air because i know the lip of the case doesnt come up too much so there should be no issues using it together. if you wanna make sure, you can always try contacting their customer service.

11. Icealicy macrumors newbie

Thanks ...

12. junebug1 macrumors regular

WRAPSOL

I'm shocked that nobody in this thread has mentioned this once. It has been the best accessory I've purchased for each and every iPhone since the beginning. It works perfectly and has a lifetime warranty. These guys are the real deal. My preorder shipped today. I'll update when I receive.

13. greenyoga macrumors member

But you haven't tell us what case it is?