iPhone 5 Cases, Sleeves, Pouches, and Screen Protectors Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ducatiti, Sep 15, 2012.

1. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

So most of us have pre-ordered an iPhone 5. While awaiting for delivery and release of branded cases, I have decided to to purchase these cases below from eBay. These are the soft TPU soft rubberized cases, clear and smoked. 3 screen protectors (and two cases) are also included for $4.99 shipping inclusive. Can't beat that right?

I guess these will do for the meantime. At least, my phone will be protected from the start.

Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. /Gravity/ macrumors newbie

/Gravity/

The cases above are the type that I'm looking to get. They seem very sleek and look as if they don't add much more bulk to the phone.

Do they offer adequate protection if the phone is dropped? Do we need to even worry about that with Gorilla Glass 2?

I was thinking of getting the Otter Box Commuter series case but even that seems a bit bulkier than the cases pictured above.

Any websites to check out or advice?

3. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Wouldn't this of been a better thread for the accessories forum?

Lots of good looking choices out there now. Waiting for some aluminum cases on www.caseswill.com to show up before I buy anything.

4. Castle87 macrumors regular

Getting a Grove case, but it's not supposed to get here until the first week of october. My plan was to buy the cheapest case I can find in the meantime to hold me over for those 10 days or so. But I didn't see any available screen protectors or cases when I preordered on At&t's site. Surely they're gonna be available by launch, right?