Iphone 5 control center music not working/Safari

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bilalo, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Bilalo, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013

Bilalo macrumors 6502

Hello

Ever since I upgraded my Iphone to IOS 7, I'm having trouble with music ans safari ill explain how:

Music:
    1. First things is when music is playing, from the lock screen, the pause next and back buttons dont work until I restart my phone.
    2.Same as the first from the control center, it also doesnt work, i cant pause or put next or before from the new thing that scrolls up from the bottom.
    3. My earphones buttons which are the earphones for apple dont work anymore as flawless as before. Same thing, pressing it doesnt pause and etc. Also, usually if no music is on and u press the play/pause button on the earphones music will start playing, that stopped happening...

By the way these problems dont happen the whole time, but they happen after a few hours of use making it neccesary to restart the Iphone twice a day during work hours so everything works again.

Safari:
    Another Problem I'm having is sometime when scrolling through safari it just closes for no reason, alone, and when I reopen it everything reloads again but its frustrating that it keeps closing...

Any Idea?

2. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I'm having the same issues with the music controls. A hard reset fixes it. It seems to fail after disconnecting from my cars Bluetooth system.

3. Bilalo thread starter macrumors 6502

What's. A hard reset? And does it fix it permanently. Its happening to my 4s. Now as well

4. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I've had to do it a few times. It's just when you press the power button and the home button down to force a restart of the phone. It isn't a permanent fix.