Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SamantyC, Dec 12, 2012.
There is cydia for iPhone 5 at rocky-racoon.com??
So what this tool is doing? I connected my iPhone to this and it was detected. I entered into DFU, but I can't finish jailbreak procces. It is so hard for me
Is it really worth it for a couple of lock screen trinkets?
And tethering, themes, a quick replay messaging system, I could go on and on. Yes, it is.
Thank you! I'm not sure I understand, but in your opinion is rocky-racoon.com real?
Nope. It's all fake unless it's released by a dev team member or someone well established.
No but it is worth it for other things like:
- Browser Changer: Change the default browser to Google Chrome. **I'm not a fan of Safari, Google Chrome moves everything from PC, to phone, to Mac without problems**
- Nitrous: Gives Google chrome access to the Java Script that Safari has and makes it much faster.
- Poof (my favorite from the time I started jailbreaking): Lets me get rid of those iOS apps that I just don't like on my screen.
- NC Settings: I no longer have to go into the Settings App to get Bluetooth and many other things working.
- MultiTunes: Allows me to sync with two computers without going into files for itunes and changing files to be able to multi sync.
I have many more tweaks and trinkets that make jailbreaking fun but these are the tweaks that keep me jailbreaking and making my experience with iOS that much better.
its 100% fake, don't waste your time w/ this.
meh, why are you in iOS Hacks section?
Since I've had an iPhone from 2009-present you have told me about some tweaks I haven't heard of, thank you! Mind listing all your tweaks?
Glad you liked it. I dont mind:
- Activator - Gestures throughout the phone
- AptBackup - backup tweaks that cydia installs for easier installation after restore
- BiteSMS - Best SMS app out there
- Black and Red UI - Changes UI images to black and red (applied using winterboard)
- Black Keyboard - Changes keyboard to the stock black keyboard used in certain iPhone apps.
- Black Matte Dock (comes from non-stock source) - changes iphone dock to matte black (applied with winterboard)
- Blackout - Changes status bar to black in ALL screens.
- Browser Changer - Change default browser
- Custom NC Background - change background of Notification Center without winterboard (allows for any picture)
- FakeCarrier - Change carrier name
- Five Icon Dock - Obvious
- Five-Column Springboard - Obvious
- Flowtation - change animation of NC to make springboard slide down instead of NC
- Forecast - Change the clock on Lockscreen to weather widget in NC
- Glasklart - Clear theme for springboard (applied in winterboard)
- iFile - iPhone file manager
- MultiTunes - Allows sync with two computers by making two profiles on iphone.
- NCSettings - controls for wifi,bluetooth, tethering, etc in NC
- NoNewIsGoodNews - Hides Newsstand
- Poof - hide apps that you dont use
- Screenshot Dam - keeps screenshots out of the photo stream
- Software Update Killer - keeps the iphone from downloading and installing OTA updates
- TCP Optimizer (from non-stock repo) - **read the description of the tweak when you find it, I cant explain it**
- TetherMe - Tether iPhone to Mac or any computer as if you had the plan on your phone
- TVLocker - makes the sleep animation look like a old TV turning off.
- WeeKillBackground Pro - Kills all background apps from NC widget
- WidgetTask for Notification Center - Multitasking in NC
- Winterboard - Apply themes
- 20 Second LockScreen - change the time the lockscreen stays on before going to sleep (useful when using forecast)
With all of these tweaks I dont have much lag and everything works together.
I definitely appreciate the list! Alot of tweaks I didn't know about.
Even with an applicable iDevice, the "real" Rocky Raccoon untether can't install Cydia.
As stated, this isn't even the real Rocky Raccoon.
Looking at your list makes me miss having a jailbroken iPhone
What I'm really missing on my iPhone 5 is:
Asktocall - for when your phone is in your pocket and mistakenly calls someone or dials the voicemail
Asktosend - again, an extra caution before I send a text in a ranting rage
3G unrestrictor - With this enabled I would be able to play Street Fighter X Tekken online on the go
Weather icon - so i can display live weather status on the ios weather icon, instead of showing 23 degrees Sunny all day... I wish.
I miss BiteSMS, Folder Enhancer, InfiniDock and lock info. i also liked having the time and date in the header.
for the weather is now use Weather On, the current temp shows as an iCon badge.
I will have to try this Weather On you speak of.
These are obviously spam users creating these threads.
Yea i keep weatheron on my home screen just for the current temp badge ( wish it was better theamed) and then swipe down NC for the forcast.
There is another JB tweak that added a lot of extra functionalty to the copy and paste menu but i can never remember what it is called. I find myslef wanting that everytime i use the copy/paste menu.
Well I tried weather on, it's seems like a well designed app, had a bit of windows phone-esque look to it; with the square panes. Though I was after something that displays more than just the currrent temp on the icon , thinking about it, I doubt that would ever be possible unless apple allowed it in the sdk for app developers.
I am not crazy about how the tempature badge looks, but i do not remember any JB app that did anymore then that ( icon wise).
Yeah I always had the JB app Weather Icon installed, which turned the static ios icon to real time weather conditions in neat graphical icons... there were many themed options too.