Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What would you like iPhone 5's design to be like?

• I LOVE the design of iPhone 4, keep it exactly the same(maybe fix annetaes(relocated seams))

Votes: 30 28.3%
  • I want exactly the same design as iPhone 4, just replace the back glass with plastic or aluminum

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • I want the 3GS design back

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I want the iPhone(original) design back

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I want something completely new. Again.

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I want a hotdog!

Votes: 10 9.4%

• Total voters

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Yes! Ignoring is great because it blocks out possibly important information coming from the person you're ignoring! And whining to tell people to stop whining is better than whining about whiners who are whining to stop whining.

Um, okay? Blocking him won't block out any important information. All he does is complain about the topics.

I hope the iPhone 5 stays somewhat like this design. The feel is it is great and feels sturdy. Plus it sure is an eye opener.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
I will be 100% satisfied with the iPhone 5 if it comes with an LED notification light.

My first iPhone was the 3G and all I ever wanted was:
- Better Camera ( Which came with the 3GS and the iPhone 4 )
- Camera Flash ( iPhone 4 )
- LED Notification Light

So I'm almost there.

Formula1freak

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2008
Carmel, Indiana
I would be completely satisfied with just a re-design of the iPhone itself, the way I envision it I see a cross breed between the original aluminum iPhone and the current iPhone 4, i would love to keep the current shape of the iPhone 4, just slap an aluminum back on it, with a larger screen. A faster processor, larger HD (since I have filled my current 32gig), and a 4G antenna would be nice but not a necessity for me to buy it.

I love this mock-up that somebody came up with,
http://blog.appboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Top-Free-iPhone-Apps.jpg

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Formula1freak said:
I would be completely satisfied with just a re-design of the iPhone itself, the way I envision it I see a cross breed between the original aluminum iPhone and the current iPhone 4, i would love to keep the current shape of the iPhone 4, just slap an aluminum back on it, with a larger screen. A faster processor, larger HD (since I have filled my current 32gig), and a 4G antenna would be nice but not a necessity for me to buy it.

I love this mock-up that somebody came up with,
http://blog.appboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Top-Free-iPhone-Apps.jpg

Do you realize that mockup is pre-3GS? It says "iPhone OS: 2.7". I'm not saying it doesn't look nice though, I would love to see a turn towards a unibody designe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.