iPhone 5 doesn't start

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aparicit4evr, Nov 6, 2015.

1. aparicit4evr macrumors newbie

Hi there! I have got an iPhone 5.
    I used my iPhone till low battery. So, it got turned off. So when I connected my phone to charge, battery symbol with thin red lines was seen. Previously, whenever my phone got turned off due to low battery, the phone used to start after I connected it to the charger. But this time, the condition arised as mentioned above. So I decided to manually start it using the power button. But it didn't start. So I disconnected the charger and pressed the button combination (Power+Home). But nothing happened. I showed black screen. Now when I again tried to charge the phone, nothing happened. The battery symbol with red thin lines also didn't showed up. I even left my phone connected to the charger for overnight. But it doesn't start or show any response. What do I do? Is it a hardware problem? Is there anything more I could do to start it again. Thanks in advance.

2. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

There is a quality program on the battery's on the iPhone 5, check if your part of the program.

3. aparicit4evr thread starter macrumors newbie