iPhone 5 facebook application

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by -Eden, Jan 19, 2011.

1. -Eden macrumors member

-Eden

Hello guys,
    Heres the story. I clicked the Blackberry icon the my left side with all the newsfeed. I then was redirected , asking permission to let my Blackberry update my status's. So I agree. Then there is a list that says

[​IMG]

After I click iPhone 5, this comes up:

[​IMG]

Dunno what this is, but its not fake. You guys can go check it out yourself.

Personally I'm not a fan of iPhones, but just wanted to mention this seeing as the iPhone 5 is getting a lot of attention :p

2. Jest3r macrumors regular

I was wondering when they were going to add support for those of us browsing on our calculators... ;)

3. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

that's just a facebook app someone's created. probably gives out all your personal info too.

4. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

holy cow, the sweet rounded design is back. yay! :)

5. samstephan9 macrumors newbie

Its really great and every one know iphone can do any thing and iphone is going towards to success.

6. Shadow Runner macrumors regular

Wow, you couldn't have said that much worse.

7. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Looks like Facebook is up to some more Privacy handouts. I would be careful.

8. Mabyboi macrumors 6502

Mabyboi

Interesting how this "iPhone 5" doesnt have a wallpaper behind its apps.... ever since that has become an option apple has never posted a picture without some sort of wallpaper.....

9. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

As someone said above, this is clearly a 3rd party Facebook application trying to trick people into sharing personal data, thinking it will aid them in using Facebook from their devices. Clearly smartphones are not limited to smart people.