Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-Eden

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2010
Hello guys,
Heres the story. I clicked the Blackberry icon the my left side with all the newsfeed. I then was redirected , asking permission to let my Blackberry update my status's. So I agree. Then there is a list that says

Unknown-1.png

After I click iPhone 5, this comes up:

Unknown.png

Dunno what this is, but its not fake. You guys can go check it out yourself.

Personally I'm not a fan of iPhones, but just wanted to mention this seeing as the iPhone 5 is getting a lot of attention :p

Jest3r

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2010
I was wondering when they were going to add support for those of us browsing on our calculators... ;)

samstephan9

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2011
Its really great and every one know iphone can do any thing and iphone is going towards to success.

Mabyboi

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Interesting how this "iPhone 5" doesnt have a wallpaper behind its apps.... ever since that has become an option apple has never posted a picture without some sort of wallpaper.....

DirtySocks85

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Wichita, KS
As someone said above, this is clearly a 3rd party Facebook application trying to trick people into sharing personal data, thinking it will aid them in using Facebook from their devices. Clearly smartphones are not limited to smart people.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.