iPhone 5 free ZooGue case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Coldsnow, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Orange Furball macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

Are they free no matter what?

Like if I don't buy an iPhone at first but get one later can I still get the free case?

2. Coldsnow thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, although the shipping is $4.99.

3. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

anyone know what their social shell case look like? is it like a simple tpu case?

4. Orange Furball macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

'Shell' makes it sound like a hard case

5. Coldsnow thread starter macrumors regular

It will be TPU most likely. :)

Yes, it does, but they have the social shell for the iPhone 4/4s and it's a matte TPU material not a hard case.

6. swiftbmx macrumors regular

I really wish they would stop advertising their cases as free. They are $4.99. They can word it anyway they want but that is the price you are paying. Just did a quick search on ebay, there are over 140,000 cases under $4.99 shipped. It's all slick marketing.

7. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

This is NOT FREE and your post amounts to SPAM.

8. iAmYou macrumors 6502

iAmYou

The 4/4S social case pro is probably one of the best cases I've used.
    I've been a case hater. But this is the case I go to when I put a case on my 4S.
    Free or not it's a fantastic case.
    It is thin does not add hardly any bulk. Fit is spot on this time.
    The side grip is fantastic. Comes in some great colors. I've gotten several of them and absolutely love them. I am in no way affiliated with them either.
    For what some of the people on here and elsewhere spend on cases, well its absurd. These big companies use the same Chinese factories and make the products for pennies and charge $30 to $40 bucks, it's insane.
    Think InCase snap case $35 dollars for that get real.
    Anyone who doesn't at least give this new version of the Social Case Pro from ZooGue a chance, at the current charge, is well also insane.

9. Orange Furball macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

YOUR post amounts to NOTHING because the POST said it was FREE and mentioned NOTHING about shipping. So it is STILL FREE, thus making this post NOT SPAM.

10. dthree36 macrumors regular

I picked one up because it was cheep... not sure I like it though. Its a soft rubbery case and its pretty thin. I recently picked up the Otterbox Communter to give it a try and like it so this ZooGu will probably be collecting dust for a while. Consider this my small contribution in kickstarting the economy.