Iphone 5 freezes after 2 Missed Call

projsanti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2014
I am having this weired problem with my phone. When my missed call counts 2, my phone freezes. I have to reboot my phone to get it back to normal. Anyone please share the solution if you know.

megapopular

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2007
I am having this weired problem with my phone. When my missed call counts 2, my phone freezes. I have to reboot my phone to get it back to normal. Anyone please share the solution if you know.
Have you created a backup and restored your phone to factory settings to see if the problem persists? Or try on another iPhone if at all possible?

DerekMitchell

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2015
I have had this problem with all of my iPhones from original to 6. I haven't upgraded to 6plus. Best bet is to disable popups in the 'busy call' section of the Phone/sim applications.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I have had this problem with all of my iPhones from original to 6. I haven't upgraded to 6plus. Best bet is to disable popups in the 'busy call' section of the Phone/sim applications.
Pop-ups in the busy call section?