iPhone 5: full 100% clear ghost skin?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dk206, Oct 19, 2012.

1. dk206 macrumors regular

My iphone 5 white 32gb is being Delivered in 14days and would like to purchase a clear fulk body skin guard. No matte finish! And was wondering if any place does 100% coverage including the chamfered edges since they scratch easily

2. dk206 thread starter macrumors regular

3. ray6712 macrumors regular

ray6712

4. dk206 thread starter macrumors regular

Website? Know if it ships to the UK?

5. krnboy503 macrumors regular

google

:rolleyes:

6. dk206 thread starter macrumors regular

The thing is none of the bse, ghost armour, etc etx dont cover the chamfered chrome edge area which Id like to cover as well...

7. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Do you have an Apple Store in your town or city? If so there might be a ghost armor kiosk somewhere in the mall. Open up your Apple maps and type in ghost armor and see if there is one nearby, If not then you'll have to mail ordered it and install it yourself I have one in my mall and my iPhone five is completely covered in ghost armor. The clear kind. It's really nice stuff since it has been redesigned. Here is what it looks like here. Try the same in your area, they should install it for you. If you do it yourself, it's easy, but you need a squeegee to get the bubbles out. Check YouTube to see if there are any installation videos.

Attached Files:

8. myarun125 macrumors newbie

wow that is the great iphone 5 this is the dream phone many people want this phone...
    nba picks

9. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

But actually, what keeps the most of the look is the Spigen EX Ultra Crystal Mix, which has glossy top and bottom protectors, while the center one is matte, which follows the natural look of the iPhone.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Che Castro macrumors 603

Skin & bumper case

Best combo

11. phillypharm macrumors regular

Kind of funny. That's the closest one to me too. Too bad I live in San Antonio.

12. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

Pretty much, yes. The best of both protection and keeping that iPhone design.

13. dk206 thread starter macrumors regular

None of the above covers the whole phone. Isnt there one which covers thw chamfered edge too?

14. Minhimalism macrumors 65816

Minhimalism

How would that even work? It's angled. If you want full coverage, get a thin, clear case.

15. dk206 thread starter macrumors regular

They could have a one piece rim. I don't think it'll be that hard considering companies can churn out curved screen protectors