Iphone 5 Full Body Skin white Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Genevieveg3216, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Genevieveg3216 macrumors newbie

Hey everybody. If you have a full body skin on your Iphone 5, can you use a case over it? I was specifically thinking a Bodyguardz skin and my Speck x Burton case. I'd like to be able to have just a full body skin and a bumper on my iPhone but also be able to take off the bumper and put on a case for more protection occasionally. Also, what brand of skin do you prefer? What about a bumper?
    First post here :), thanks for bearing with me.

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

You should be ok with that type of case (speck) and of course bumpers are fine. I would stay away from slider cases with full skin protection in place, makes it a PITA to get the case off. Snap cases, bumpers, aluminum cases ect ect should have no issues with your full body skin. Good luck and let us know how it turned out when you decide which case you want.

3. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

Just wanted to ask for more opinions from the others. I currently have a Zagg full body skin and would like to ask if the ultra slim snap on hard plastic cases from Ebay would fit. Plan to buy a bunch but like to confirm that they would work with a skin on.

Thanks.

4. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

I have a BestSkinsEver fully body skin on my 5, and my Spigen Tough Armor, Belkin Grip Candy and Xtrememac Microshield Accent fit just fine with the skin. My Speck Fabshell fits good too, but you have to be careful putting it on, as it's more rigid and can lift up the side wraps

However, i tried a Moshi iGlaze and Incipio Feather and neither fit correctly. But i wasn't really surprised