iPhone 5 - Ghost Armor Back

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by blairs1, Sep 22, 2012.

1. blairs1 macrumors member

2. Drew1204 macrumors member

3. JCL macrumors member

why would they choose to put such terrible pictures on the website lol

4. Rizzm macrumors 6502a

Agree. Those shields look horrible.

5. nhlducks35 macrumors regular

The reason those pics look terrible is that the water hasn't dried yet I think, but they wanted to get them up on their site quickly.

6. Young Turk macrumors 6502

ordered Ghost Armor for back and sides of my black iP5. Kiosk at Barton Creek Mall in Austin installed the back and sides for my son's iP4, and it looks and feels awesome. Hoping for the same for my iP5, but this will be a self-install. Just received shipment email.

7. BodyGuardz. macrumors member

BodyGuardz.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures. We were indeed hurrying to get the pictures up as soon as possible and the adhesive had not fully cured. I will talk to our designer about getting better images up.

In regards to the back protector; it is one full piece, and the line you are seeing is the break in the phone design showing through the protector.

8. spring macrumors regular

I ordered the bodyguardz before my phone came and I got it the same day as my iPhone 5 (in fact 2 hours earlier so that was perfect). The back is one piece. I have used Zagg, wrapsol, and bestskinsever, and the bodyguardz had the least orange peel. However, the back piece is not a perfect fit. There is about 1mm on each side exposed. Even though it was a wet install, I couldn't really stretch it to fit like I could with the other brands I've used. Overall though, it's good enough. I wish though that someone would make a one piece back with glossy over the glass and matte over the aluminum.

9. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

Agreed. I was looking at BSE and GH pictures..and it was obvious which one looked better.