Iphone 5 has dust under the actual screen.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Deuce23, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Deuce23 macrumors newbie

I'm pretty upset that i found a tiny speck of dust under the screen. I'm pretty sure it's not a dead pixel cause it rainbows. I can't really notice it because i have an anti glare screen protector built in. Should i return it? Is this a bad sign? Can things get worse? Is this normal? I really don't want to because i don't wanna get a refurbished nor is it noticeable unless i start looking for it. Someone help> :confused::confused:

2. Deuce23 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great response

Wow thanks for the help. You guys are great. Go burn in hell. Pathetic excuse for a forum.

3. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

i'm sure the actual lcd + digitizier are fussed together are they not?

if you dont want a refurb device.. then go and buy a new display unit... or go for the refurb which will be cheaper..

4. It Is James macrumors member

We deserve to 'burn in hell' because you didn't receive an immediate response from people who are not obligated to help you in any way?

Anyway, it could be a lot of things. If you're unable to fix it yourself, you can take it to probably any screen repair store and get it fixed. Shouldn't cost you more than $50.

Or you could just deal with it.

5. Mrbobb macrumors 601

We were waiting for you to use the SEARCH button or Google for a question that's been asked a millions times.

Diagnostic: Screen protector OCD-ness trapped a lint under yourself.