iPhone 5 [HELP PLEASE]

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Cryless, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Cryless macrumors newbie

I got an iPhone 5 (32Go) lock button broken, by mistake i turned it off and than i forgot that the key was broken. I tried to search via google and everything i found is that i need to plug it on computer or wall charger i've already tried that but instead of turning on it keep charging the battery shows up with green and keep charging while the phone is off and won't turn on. So please try to help me at the moment i need to turn it on as fast as possible than next week i'll fix the key but i need to turn it on now please. and thank u!!! here are the pics:

[​IMG]

As you see it's green and it keeps charging Apple logo won't appear and won't turn on, iphone got no problem except that key so the phone is fine nothing releated to it, so idk why it won't turn on directly

2. rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

have you tried entering your serial # on the iPhone 5 lock button page to see if its covered under a free repair program??
    https://www.apple.com/support/iphone5-sleepwakebutton/

have you tried arguing with an apple genius to see if they want to look the other way and replace your phone???

some websites promise to replace your power button for $59

apple wants $269