iPhone 5 / HTC Desire HD / HTC Sensation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GertjanDM, Sep 18, 2011.

1. GertjanDM macrumors newbie

GertjanDM

Hello!
    I've always been a huge fan of iPhone and other Apple - products ofcourse, but recently my girlfriend bought a HTC Desire HD and to be honest, I was impressed. What no other phone ever did since the iPhone came 'alive'. Currently i'm using a iPhone 4..
    But I got to say, that HTC Desire HD made me thinking. The most interesting things to me are the big display, the fastworking android OS , and the 8Mega Pixel camera with instant shot. What do you guys think?

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Most of the replies are going to be saying that no Android phone matches up to the iPhone.

My reply is not saying that. I'm a huge Android fan, and love using different OSs. I also love using iOS.

I'd say whichever phone you like, go with that one.

The Android OS can do everything iOS can do. And vice versa. (Mostly, save for things like Flash).

The Desire HD isn't the 'latest' Android phone. If you want an HTC device, I'd go with the Sensation. But they do have the Holiday coming out on AT&T in the upcoming months. That's rumored to be the first LTE Android device on AT&T.