iPhone 5 - inCase Slider w/ Ghost Armor?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mrayski, Feb 17, 2014.

1. mrayski macrumors newbie

Woo; first post!

I need help. I just got a Ghost Armor screen protector for my iPhone 5, and I want to use a case with it. The case I'm looking at is an inCase Slider, which is two parts. I think it should be okay, but I'm worried that with the slider case, the sides of the screen protector will bubble up or bunch.

If any of you have past experience or tips, that would be great.

2. gaanee macrumors 6502a

I am using the Incase slider case with Belkin screen protector, the case provides a very tight fit and the screen protector bubbles up from the corner, otherwise the case is very nice. I like the feel of it. Looks like the case pushes the screen protector and the bubbles are really big and very obvious. For now I am just keeping it like that since I liked the case compared to others which I have tried and don't want to buy another screen protector. The case fit is designed without considering screen protector tolerances. If you already have the screen protector and don't want to waste it then the Incase slider is not a good option.

3. mrayski thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you!
    I returned the inCase Slider, and I am going to purchase a Speck case that won't affect the screen protector.