iPhone 5 Invisishield already for sale??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Laimbeersux, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

I was on Zagg's website and found something that I thought was funny that you guys would appreciate. They already have Invisishields available for the next generation of iPhone. I thought that was especially strange because how we all know Apple hasn't announced exact size specifications of it, or anything resembling specifications, we just have leaked parts that may or may not be the new one. It would be pretty dumb for Zagg or any other accessory company to produce a product for a device of unknown specifications unless they knew something that wasn't being publicized. Anyhow, here's the link:
    http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-the-new-iphone-5-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

Which is why it's listed as "Coming soon". They probably haven't manufactured any. Or Apple gave them the dimensions, they manufactured some, and will make them available on Sept. 12th or the 21st.

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Nothing in the link you provided indicates that they're available. In fact, as stated above, it says "Coming Soon" and you can't order them.

...and you really think that they haven't considered that? This isn't their first rodeo. They've produced screen protectors for new devices for quite some time now.

4. PaulChowHK macrumors regular

It only taking 1 day making mold next day factory can making 50000 pieces ready to ship. All you can getting into this business. Very very big profit. Only cost 20 cents making.

5. Psycho Mantis macrumors member

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

it's not rocket science to make if you already have the equipment. Oh and you get a ton of people coming to your site and saying look iPhone 5 stuff. which they don't even know if it will be called that. :rolleyes:

7. hilaile macrumors newbie

hilaile

iphone5 should also did not sell, I heard it is released on September 12.

8. PaulChowHK macrumors regular

They all needing iphone 5 business or it going be a bad year. But if iphone like old iphone then trouble

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

I'm sure the largest company in the world will be calling for advice and wisdom asap.