iPhone 5 iOS 6 Icon Issue Resets Phone

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Irisharmos, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Irisharmos macrumors newbie

The problem is the following:

MY PHONE DOES A SEMI-RESET WHEN I HIT THE HOME BUTTON AFTER REORGANIZING THE ICONS.

BREAKDOWN - Wanted to move the Instagram app to the first page so I moved the Stocks app to another page. First issue I saw was that the Stocks app didn't drop where I wanted it to - it flew back to the previous page. So then I grabbed the Instagram app, dropped it on the first page, then hit the home button to lock in the icons. But as you will see on the video, when I hit the home button, the phone does a semi-reset then when it comes back on, the screen is darker. It then gets brighter when I go to settings, brightness (but I don't have to move the scale to get it brighter, I just have to tap the option then it brightens up). When I go back to see if the Instagram app is on the home page/where I left it - it is not there.

Here is the video - http://youtu.be/dHF2yvajpOQ

Anyone else experience this problem?

2. Pank9j macrumors member

Same thing is happening with me! Its totally wierd :|

3. Foo4Everlong macrumors member

Yes, I'm seeing this too with my new (3 Gen.) iPad since iOS 6 update. New iPhone 5 on the other hand so fa so good. Great post! Thanks much. Later

4. Spooner83 macrumors regular

Spooner83

There have been so many issues with iOS 6. Apple is losing it's touch. I'm a big Apple fan but they are making mistakes.

[​IMG]