IPhone 5 Itunes problem.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Glenn82, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Glenn82 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and fairly new to Apple in general, just bought my first Iphone, i'm very happy with my Ipods and Ipad so far but after one day of owning my new Iphone 5 (6.0.1) i already seem to have a problem, and it's one where i can't find any info about on the internet, so i really hope it's not something new and can be fixed.

I did try a lot of things already, first i removed everything from Itunes on my computer and reinstalled Itunes again, i did a reset on my Iphone, i disabled Match on Itunes but all with no success.

The problem is the following:

When i connect my phone with Itunes it syncs, i have no problems syncing, this seems to be a common problem but i went through the syncing in a few seconds, then the Iphone logo pops up next to the Itunes store logo, but when i click the Iphone logo it i get stuck at the next screen.

I can't click on any of the options in the upper bar, i mean, i can, but nothing happens if i do, and the "Done" button on the right stays grey, if i click that nothing happens either.

I really hope somone can help me out, this sucks a lot, especially because i just bought it and i can't use my phone properly.

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

3. Glenn82 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Glenn82 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, it seems to be fixed! :)

I downgraded to Itunes 10.7 and encountered a new problem, i could synchronise my music from the library this time but i couldn't add music by drawing it, even though the option was checked, this was the case with my Ipods aswell.

Then tried the same on a different computer (Macbook Pro)...

I downgraded to Itunes 10.7, my Iphone re-synched because it was a different computer, and everything worked just fine, then i tried to upgrade to Itunes 11.1 again and everything worked fine aswell.

The i went back to the other computer without changing anything and tried to use Itunes again and everything was fine there aswell.

I don't have a clue what made it all work again, but it works, if anyone has an idea about what might've happened here i'd be still very glad to know.