Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

og3og

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Yonkers, NY USA
Has Mophie made any mention as to if or when they will release a belt clip compatible with their iPhone 5 cases? They currently only have them for the 4/4s on their site.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
Has Mophie made any mention as to if or when they will release a belt clip compatible with their iPhone 5 cases? They currently only have them for the 4/4s on their site.

Same here I am also looking for the belt clip too.

og3og

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Yonkers, NY USA
Blasphemous! MR is the fount of all wisdom. Asking the manufacturer, calling a store or even Googling are mortal sins.

Their website claims that service hours are only until 6pm EST, so I created the thread here because it was after those hours, thinking that maybe I could get a answer here.

Googling just brings up the clip for the 4/4s.

Sorry to ruin your day/life by asking a question.

I just called their CS line and it was still open and said they are in the process of coming up with one, but no timetable has been set for a release.

Again, my deepest apologies for upsetting the message board community for asking a question. Next time I will think before I act.

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
no, didn't think of it. I come here for most of my apple news and figured I could get a quick answer. Will email them though and let you know what I hear back.

Cool, thank you. I tried a helium on at the Att store the other day. Very nice but if they have a belt clip coming that will probably seal the deal for me.

og3og

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Yonkers, NY USA
Cool, thank you. I tried a helium on at the Att store the other day. Very nice but if they have a belt clip coming that will probably seal the deal for me.

No problem, I don't know if you saw in my previous post, somewhere in the angry rambling, haha, I talked to their CS and they said they were in the process of developing one, but had to timetable on a release.

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
Their website claims that service hours are only until 6pm EST, so I created the thread here because it was after those hours, thinking that maybe I could get a answer here.
Good solution because you needed to know immediately.

Googling just brings up the clip for the 4/4s.
Just assuming they'd make one for the 5s would not have been wise. Best to double check.

Sorry to ruin your day/life by asking a question.
Didn't ruin my day or life. I am much the wiser now.

I just called their CS line and it was still open and said they are in the process of coming up with one, but no timetable has been set for a release.
Great news, just great news. Although, with no timetable, we will all have to keep checking this Mophie holster thread.

Again, my deepest apologies for upsetting the message board community for asking a question. Next time I will think before I act.
No need for an apology and acting before thinking seems to be working for you, so no need to change.

og3og

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Yonkers, NY USA
Good solution because you needed to know immediately.

Just assuming they'd make one for the 5s would not have been wise. Best to double check.

Didn't ruin my day or life. I am much the wiser now.

Great news, just great news. Although, with no timetable, we will all have to keep checking this Mophie holster thread.

No need for an apology and acting before thinking seems to be working for you, so no need to change.

Was going to respond to your comments, but then thought, you're just a tool and it's not worth it. Have a nice life.

RickG

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2011
I had the holster for my 4s mohpie- I too am waiting for the holster for the Air/i5 - thanks for the update I was wondering if one was in the works- happy Easter..

jkannry

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.