iPhone 5 Official Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Govern1, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Govern1 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Apple released both the bumpers for the iPhone 4 and the portfolio case for the first iPad last year. They also released the smart cover for the iPad 2.

What if any accesory do you think apple will release for the next iPhone?

2. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Probably a clever case dependent on the design of the phone.

3. truciet macrumors 6502

i don't see a smart cover coming, but if the back is redesigned to be like the ipad/ipod touch, i would assume they would design something like the Incase SnapOn or something similar to cover the entire back.

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Although I think Smart Covers will look petty awesome, I don't see how Apple will put magnets inside the iPhone while it has a compass in it. They might be able to pull it off though. I'm sure Smart Covers the way they are now won't be very beneficial on an iPhone.

My mockup
    [​IMG]

So I think Apple will keep the Bumper around since it seems to work well. They might even make it a case by sealing the back and keeping the overall Bumper look the same (like SGP has done).

5. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Who would want to flip open a smart cover to use a phone? I wouldn't want that thing flopping around when I turn it over.

6. tp1 macrumors newbie