Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wheelie15man

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
I'm apple mad...2 iPads,apple tv,2 iPhones etc etc...
But was hoping for a wider iPhone as I thought if they change to smaller dock it would be a good time to go wide with the iPhone...
So now in the back of my mind I'm thinking galaxy note 2...I hate thinking like this but who else has thought this ???:confused:

rushluvr

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
The Note 2 will be a larger S3 with an S pen basically. Get what you like best. Love my S3.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
Eh, it's all personal preference. I feel the pen is kind of gimmicky though.

The Note feels like a larger version of the Galaxy S3, that isn't to say it is bad though. It is really cool to use. Go to your local wireless store and try out the Note 1 and see if it is too big for you. If you think so, they get the iPhone or Galaxy S3. If you think you would enjoy using a phone that big, (which if you can.. the web browsing experience is nice) then wait for the Note 2.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
I'm apple mad...2 iPads,apple tv,2 iPhones etc etc...
But was hoping for a wider iPhone as I thought if they change to smaller dock it would be a good time to go wide with the iPhone...
So now in the back of my mind I'm thinking galaxy note 2...I hate thinking like this but who else has thought this ???:confused:

I haven't decided what i'll do either. With Apple you have an iphone and have to get an iPad. With the galaxy note 2....you could get by as just using that as your only device. I just hate waiting.

IO01

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2011
I'm neutral when it comes to iOS vs. Android. I just want a ****ing phone that has the features that I want, and at the moment, the Galaxy Note II matches with my wants the best.

Melab

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2011
Are you very strict about design? Or are you willing to go for a slighlty less desirable design? The thing about the Note is that it kind of created a new market, though far from the level of the iPad. It can function as a phone, but that isn't really its prime design purpose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.