iPhone 5 or lg g2?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yasserSpears, Dec 5, 2015.

1. yasserSpears macrumors newbie

yasserSpears

so i sold my iphone 6 to buy a lens for my canon, it was the right choice as a film student, right now i can buy an iphone 5 16 gigas or the lg g2 32 gigas ( the lg g2 is actually $40 dollars cheaper) and i dont know what to choose, is something i will use till the iphone 7 comes out, almost one year, i like the I5 because of ios . but the lg g2 looks so nice, and that 1080p 5,2 screen and than 3000 battery for only 120 dollars its a good deal ( my ex is selling me the phone so i know is in perfect state)

i need ur advice, my friend is telling me that even a 4s is a better choice than a lg g2, but i already had the lg in hand and its fast, the only thing is that my ex has an ¨rom¨ in it called cloudyg2 3., but the iphone 5 is ios and is in 8.4.and the owner changed the body and now is white.

what should i buy? keep in mind i will used fo 1 year, then i buy the IP7 (Inshallah)

2. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68010

MuGeN PoWeR

3. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

Of the three phones you talk about, I would not recommend any of them. If it were me I would opt for the Droid Turbo 2.

4. VertPin macrumors 6502

VertPin

If you can wait a little bit and save some money up...go for the iPhone 5S. It's a beast of a phone. If you cannot, go for the 5.

5. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

This post is like asking which is better: a Ferrari or a Lamborghini in a Ferrari Forum. Of course most will lean towards the Ferrari (ip 5). I'd suggest do what's best for your wallet. There's also nothing wrong with trying a different phone. In doing so, you may find you'll love the ip7 even more once it's available