Iphone 5 OS weird!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by XxpikachuxX, Nov 1, 2013.

1. XxpikachuxX macrumors 6502

Hi, my iphone since yesterday has being acting very weird, it all started when i want to turn on reduce motion, before even selecting it my iphone froze and did a reboot after that when going to the notification center instead of being gray now is total black and the menu option when sliding your finger from down to up its not transparent anymore what happen?:apple:

2. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Have you tried resetting the phone (holding down the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears)?

3. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

There might be several reasons for that.

1. By selecting "Bold Text" in the Accessibility menu, just a few rows above "Reduce Motion", you trigger a respring of the device (Apple logo appears).
    2. The black notification center occurs by enabling "Increased Contrast" which is also very close to the "Reduce Motion" option you were targeting.
    So it looks like you enabled two different things in the same menu.

4. BvizioN macrumors 68040

BvizioN

Can you check and see if "increase contrast" is OFF? If it is ON, that could be the reason why it looks like that.

5. XxpikachuxX thread starter macrumors 6502

Hi, guys even after trying "increase contrast" i didn't helped, i had to reset the phone then go in to "increase contrast" then it worked, thanks guys seems like theres many bugs in IOS7 especially the music app seems like apple just rushed IOS7

6. edhchoe macrumors 6502

Apple needs to improve their level of Quality Assurance on their software.

7. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

Idk where the quality of apple went. Their new products and choice of software UI is opinion, but it just seems quality went out the window in terms of software. Why is iOS so horribly buggy? The iPad is even worse :(

Can't they hire more in house people to test software before release??? I mean I know it's hard to take more time in development to prevent these bugs from occurring during creation, but surely they could simply hire people to bug proof it before the GM. Obviously the 7 betas were not enough - this is by far the buggiest software Apple has ever released.

Also I have a 5S