iPhone 5 Panic.Plist

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Stotka, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Stotka macrumors regular

Stotka

Hi guys, today I changed my DNS server to overcome my country limitations for netflix and after a few minutes my iphone started restarting with horizontal black lines. I reset the network settings, still had the same problem. I am jailbroken, was jailbroken. Now I restored through DFU and while setting up the phone(set up as new) I got a panic.plist for itunescloudd and after that for backboardd. Since then it seems stable, but Im not getting my hopes up. Does anyone know whats happening?

I dont have an apple store or retailer here in Serbia. So get a genius appointment is not possible.

thanks

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

A lot of us were getting panics in iOS 7 Beta 1 through Beta 5. I've seen my fair share but the phone appears to be just fine after all that.

3. Stotka, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014

Stotka thread starter macrumors regular

Stotka

Forgot to mention I'm on 7.0.4 never did betas. Did you also get the vertical black lines -> reboot?
    After another restore I'm getting kernel_task panic.plist :(

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Try resetting Network settings and see what happens?

5. Stotka thread starter macrumors regular

Stotka

Tried that also. When I restore my battery indicator stays at 100% and no restarts, when i restart the phone manually it shows the true battery percentage but then I get the restarts again.

I really have no clue...

6. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Try signing out of all your Apple accounts on the phone and log back in. (iCloud, iTunes, Appstore etc).