iPhone 5 Panic.Plist

Stotka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2009
Hi guys, today I changed my DNS server to overcome my country limitations for netflix and after a few minutes my iphone started restarting with horizontal black lines. I reset the network settings, still had the same problem. I am jailbroken, was jailbroken. Now I restored through DFU and while setting up the phone(set up as new) I got a panic.plist for itunescloudd and after that for backboardd. Since then it seems stable, but Im not getting my hopes up. Does anyone know whats happening?

I dont have an apple store or retailer here in Serbia. So get a genius appointment is not possible.

thanks

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi guys, today I changed my DNS server to overcome my country limitations for netflix and after a few minutes my iphone started restarting with horizontal black lines. I reset the network settings, still had the same problem. I am jailbroken, was jailbroken. Now I restored through DFU and while setting up the phone(set up as new) I got a panic.plist for itunescloudd and after that for backboardd. Since then it seems stable, but Im not getting my hopes up. Does anyone know whats happening?

I dont have an apple store or retailer here in Serbia. So get a genius appointment is not possible.

thanks
A lot of us were getting panics in iOS 7 Beta 1 through Beta 5. I've seen my fair share but the phone appears to be just fine after all that.

Comment

Stotka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2009
Forgot to mention I'm on 7.0.4 never did betas. Did you also get the vertical black lines -> reboot?
After another restore I'm getting kernel_task panic.plist :(

Last edited:
Comment

Stotka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2009
Tried that also. When I restore my battery indicator stays at 100% and no restarts, when i restart the phone manually it shows the true battery percentage but then I get the restarts again.

I really have no clue...

Comment

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Tried that also. When I restore my battery indicator stays at 100% and no restarts, when i restart the phone manually it shows the true battery percentage but then I get the restarts again.

I really have no clue...
Try signing out of all your Apple accounts on the phone and log back in. (iCloud, iTunes, Appstore etc).

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.