iPhone 5 problems playing music......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dee two tee, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Dee two tee macrumors newbie

I have experienced problems playing my itunes purchased music on the new iphone 5. And i don't seem to be the only one as someone else youtubed their problem. The art work comes up it shows now playing but nothing comes on..... It also seems to have difficulty connecting wifi at times.

2. michaeldsj macrumors newbie

My iPhone shuffles through music nonstop like some kind of crazy buggy OS problem. I wonder if that's the problem - the OS. Hope the next update fixes it

3. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

I had the same issue. Link to the thread:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1451400

4. Crotalus_Joe macrumors regular

I set my iPhone 5 up as new and had no problems with music. Wife wanted hers restored from her iP4 backup and she had playlist problems. When she started a song it would randomly skip to a different one.

Last night we deleted her music from the phone and even deleted her playlist in itunes. She recreated the playlist and re-synced and it worked after that.

5. Nagarbrad macrumors newbie

iPhone 5 Music Cuts Out When Phone Is Moved

Anytime I am playing music on the phone it cuts out if I move the phone. It's terrible at the gym on the treadmill. Plays fine when sitting on a tabletop. Anyone else having this issue?

6. rosemariegrondi macrumors newbie

I have the exact problem! Have you found a way to stop it?