iPhone 5 reconnecting while charging BUG

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Tritons, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Tritons macrumors 6502

Hi
    Since I updated to newest iOS 7 beta my phone is acting really strange. Whenever I connect it to my Macbook to charge it reconnects every 5sec and brings up iPhoto over and over again as well as make this charging sound. Is it known bug or is it just me?

2. TONIODIAZ macrumors newbie

Same issue with no answer

Cannot find an answer to this issue I also have, my iphone is 2 months old

3. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

IOS 7 Beta has been written off a long time ago and we are now on the public release of 7.1.2. You either mean IOS 8 beta 3 or you need to update your IOS to 7.1.2

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

The original post is from a time when iOS 7 was in beta, the latest reply is from now (and just ended up resurrecting a thread that is close to being a year or so old).

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Does this happen with a charger or just one particular computer?

6. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

Still feeling my way around the forum being new. I did not pay attn to the date and I should have. I don't think there was any harm done as I did not ressurect it. I saw it and answered it. I will watch the dates from here on.

PS The person above me brought it up and i only answered, Like I said i will watch the dates.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

I meant that the person what replied right before you resurrected the thread, not that your reply did it.

8. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

Yes Sir I knew what you were saying and all I did was say I did not resurrected the thread if he replied to it first I mean no disrespect to you my friend but ever since i have tried to join here and learn the ropes of this forum everything I have answered you are there to comment about something I post. I am a big boy and let me find my way around and i promise if I need anything I will ask you...I know where to find you.:)

before you resurrected the thread, not that your reply did it. - How can I both resurrect it but my reply didn't?? Bro you have me confused but it's all good ok.

9. C DM, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014

C DM macrumors Westmere

Not sure what the issue is, I simply replied to your original reply regarding the OP and didn't say anything about you resurrecting the thread as you seem to keep on implying--again, as I tried to clarify earlier, the post I was referring to as the one that resurrected the thread was the one right before your first one in this thread.

I rarely pay attention who it is that I am replying to, I just post and/or reply as I read through the forums, and I tend to read a lot of the threads. If you happen to post things and I happen to read various threads where you ended up posting and as I read I feel I want to reply (again, almost always without even really paying who it is that I'm replying to, at least initially) then I do it. There's nothing personal in any of it, and certainly wasn't any of it in this case at all as none of it was aimed at you in any way.

That said, now that you brought it up, I actually looked into it, and, honestly (and I mean no disrespect to you either) out of like more than 70 posts that you seem to have made in the last 5 or so days since you joined, I probably ended up replying to about a handful of them at best...hardly even close to anything that can even be considered as "everything" or even much at all. Probably not worthy to get all worked up in general, and especially when there even isn't anything to get worked up about anyway.

10. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

SO you have a few good points and are going back and forth over nothing - Do you agree? I also see you have been here a long time with over 9800 posts and that is commendable. I am different in that I read or look to see who writes what because if they have something good to say and even helps me I want to be able to go to them. I know pretty much as anyone here on IOS but that does not make me or anyone else different than anybody else. having said that, Let's agree to put this behind us and get to know each other and work with each other, Not against. That is not why I joined this forum. It is because I enjoy helping and getting to know different people.

I am no enemy and don't plan to be so let's just forget it and move on. Are you good with that?

11. C DM macrumors Westmere

All good.

12. Jaguarr40 macrumors regular

Jaguarr40

iPhone 5 reconnecting while charging BUG

Two best words I heard all day with as busy as I was at work. Please feel free to call me Jag and I am sure we will get along just fine.