Iphone 5 Screen Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by reaszon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. reaszon macrumors newbie

Hello everybody !
    I've dropped my Iphone on tile while i was talking on the phone :(
    At first i wasn't even making any worries because I had before a 4S and ive dropped it a lot of times while it was in a case and it didnt had no scratches (screen protector) or dents i sold it like new after a year and half ...
    But i didnt had luck this time with my Iphone 5 which i have for 4 months , i havent dropped it , no scratches , same story except ... after i picked it from the floor :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was in the case too , and its a good capdase case which i had on my 4S .
    Everything works fine , the sensor works as before , no problems just this thing ..
    Guys at the service said that the screen replacement is neccessary but it costs a lot .. 150-170 dollars :(:(:(:(:(

Help please ... guys /

2. ugcop macrumors 6502a

ugcop

From the picture it really looks like a screen protector bubbling up. Does the picture show the phone with no screen protector?

3. Brian Y macrumors 68040

The impact has caused the top layer of the LCD to raise.

I don't think there's a way to resolve it. Applying heat will probably damage other things. Best bet is just to put a new screen on it.

4. reaszon thread starter macrumors newbie

yes , exactly the guy below u actually said what it is ....

----------

could you recomend what screen to order from ebay for ex. ?? and is the prices for the screen are so high ? (150-170 $ )