iPhone 5 Service Agreement

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rolshan, Sep 14, 2012.

1. rolshan macrumors newbie

I pre-ordered the iPhone 5 this morning and have yet to get an email to accept the service agreement. This is blocking my order from completing. I have talked to Apple and all they said was wait for the email. A friend of mine who also pre-ordered already got the email, but deleted his. Does anybody who pre-ordered have the URL included in the email so I can complete the service agreement?

I read that in the past it used to be http://abs.apple.com/tcat/, but that URL appears to no longer be valid.

2. RSully macrumors member

I believe when I preordered mine there was just a checkbox on the checkout page that did this. I never got an email like this for my iPhone 4, and haven't gotten anything like this for my iPhone 5 so far.

(Preordered from Apple.com)

3. rolshan thread starter macrumors newbie

I ordered mine through the Apple Store app on my iPhone and didn't get such an option (or at least don't remember seeing it). On the phone Apple said that the only thing blocking my order from completing at the acceptance of the service agreement.