Whats up guys. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I bought an extra lightning cable that I keep in my car. One day I needed to use it at work but I only had the cable no plug. So I bought a cheap $10 AC-USB plug looks just like apples but its black. it worked fine for awhile. today I noticed when I plug it in with that plug and touch the back plate I get a slight vibration but what it really is is a MILD electric shock!? so weird. in the car using a cigg lighter usb adapter it doesnt do it and at home with my 10w ipad AC adapter it doesnt do it. Anyone else experienced this? I gotta try the cheap black charger elsewhere maybe it was just the outlet. but i plugged it in and unplugged in numerous times and always got the shock when it was plugged in.