Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
faded away and there was a blue line in the middle or sometimes the logo would turn a red or blue color when it fades away but not always and it keeps on trying to loop forever and not even working. ? What could it be ? Because when I tried to restore on itunes it said : Unknown error 9 that it cannot be restored.

anyone know what error that is? I also put it on DFU mode as well...and no fix. I never dropped my iPhone....It never showed a sign of screen failure or other hardware while using it right before it shut off. It was fine.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Have you tried having Apple take a look at it as I believe you mentioned you were considering doing in another thread?

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Take your phone into an Apple store and ask them to take a look at it. There is obviously something wrong with it.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
Hardware problem ? and well I asked my dad but he didn't go today...really sucks since I told him that it would be free for them to check what's wrong with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.