Iphone 5 stand/dock compatible with Apple leather case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by radiologyman, Feb 25, 2014.

1. radiologyman macrumors 6502

Looking for Iphone 5 charging stand/dock compatible with Apple leather case. Thanks!

2. gc916 macrumors regular

gc916

Have you looked at EverDock? It will accommodate Apple's leather case, and a number of others.

I have the Duo model and am very pleased with it.

3. radiologyman thread starter macrumors 6502

I prefer one hand operation, where you don't need your second hand to put iphone to charge or take it off the stand. Is this one sturdy with your own cable inserted?

4. gc916 macrumors regular

gc916

One-handed operation is very reliable due to the suction material on the bottom of the dock.

It's important to note that EverDock does not provide Lightning cables, so you must use your own. That said, Apple cable fits securely in the dock.

5. Fat zero, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014

Fat zero macrumors newbie

Arq looks promising. These guys solved what most popular docks didn't. Backed them for three docks: http://kck.st/1hqcc4i

[​IMG]

6. radiologyman thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys. I just cut off some plastic around connector on my Belkin stand and it works great with case
    :)

7. SMELTN macrumors regular

SMELTN

I use the TwelveSouth HiRise dock for both my iPhone 5s and my iPad Mini and Air and it works great!! I suggest that one for sure. It is adjustable to work with 99% of the cases out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_ptaetcvM

8. 2040 Studio macrumors newbie

9. nanocustoms macrumors regular

I use OCDesk - at work with my iMac. It definitely fits with my Apple Genuine Leather Case

I just ordered a Braeburn a few weeks back for my wife. Both work with the Apple genuine case.

I tried the apple dock, but surprise surprise, it doesn't really work.