iPhone 5/The New iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by howtouseiphone, May 7, 2012.

1. howtouseiphone macrumors member

Hello, I would like to know if there are any news regarding about this? I am planning to buy an iPhone 4s. But I think the the new iPhone will be coming soon, so I'm confused. Should I wait, or should I buy? My current phone is a Nokia C-series (lame, I know) That's why I've been saving for an iPhone, well I really saved this money for an iPad. The New iPad, but I decided to ask my sisters if they could share their 3rd Gen iPads with me. Well, they said yes. So that's how I came up to buying an iPhone.. So, does anyone here knows any news about the upcoming iPhone? No links please. I'm too lazy to open those.. Hahaha thank you :)

2. iRooney macrumors 6502

iRooney

Too lazy to open links but you write a paragraph requesting info? Hmmmm....

3. howtouseiphone thread starter macrumors member

Well, yeah hahaha sorry because the last time I asked for something like that they gave me links that almost destroyed my laptop.. :) I know you might say to me that I should get an antivirus. I do have, but I'm still scared that it might happen again because I think my antivirus isn't strong enough.

----------

Thanks! GREAT HELP :)