iPhone 5 to s4

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Dmaynard83, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Dmaynard83 macrumors 6502a

Dmaynard83

Seriously considering switching to the s4 but I do notice lag/slow responsiveness on those s4 videos. Anyone else noticing this?

I switched from the droid x to the iPhone because I was tired of the android lag time which I notice isn't apparent on iOS. I really want the s4 to be the one but I don't want that lag time back.

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I say wait till you can try it out before making your mind up.

3. Oohara macrumors 68020

Oohara

Bear in mind that it hasn't even been released yet:

4. OceanView macrumors 65816

Those phones had pre-production OS.
    You gotta check out the final S4 when they are released.

5. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

So a slight bit of lag here and there is your deal breaker? That's the number one thing you look for in an os? I'm asking because, if it is, and the iPhone already has that, why even switch?

6. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

Well said.

Anyway I too am looking to switch over from my iPhone 5. It'll depend on the price of unlocked version and reviews and hands on impressions. I think it has a great chance of impressing.

7. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

from my personal experience all android phones, aside from the nexus line, have an ever so slight lag. I'm sure it has to do with the manufacture's skins (UI). Like someone else said, most of the videos of the s4 are not the final product, so the lag is nowhere near what you are seeing.