iPhone 5 to ship in 2-3 weeks. October 9-15 delivery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Benenstein, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Benenstein macrumors regular

Anybody else in the same boat as me? Well, i'm hoping i get it that Friday, the 12th. That would be my b-day...which would be awesome! Thoughts, comments? Concerns?

2. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Same thing over here. This is my first pre-order on an iPhone. I'm hoping those estimates are wrong as I don't want to wait almost a month.

Anyone here have any experience with how accurate iPhone pre-order ship dates are?

3. Eastbay macrumors newbie

4. BG8989 macrumors newbie

Any updates yet? Still in processing for me....... :(

5. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

Same birthday here! I'm just gonna try to pick one up in the store throughout the week, hopefully I'll get lucky :p

6. VMMan macrumors 6502a

Are any of you planning on canceling the order (to reset the carrier subsidized price eligibility) and trying to reserve the night before for in-store pickup?

I'm not sure how likely it will be to get a phone in LA with the nightly reservation system..

7. VMMan macrumors 6502a

Anybody going to NOT cancel their preorder so that they can try the reservation lottery for a carrier subsidized iPhone?

8. Fergie20 macrumors member

I didn't pre-order but ordered on Friday (9/21) through a business account manager because I just switched my company over to Verizon for many reasons. I ordered a total of six Iphone 5's only to find out on Monday that the order for some reason was cancelled. No one can give me a reason why. Now, after ordering again yesterday my order status is showing 10/19 Shipping.

Anyone else out that far?

9. TheDLade macrumors member

My black one was scheduled to be shipped on 9th-15th but now it's moved up by a week :eek:

10. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Nothing here. Still processing. Date still October 9-15

11. mscampingdiva macrumors member

Still waiting...

I ordered the afternoon of September 14th. My date of shipment is also listed for Oct. 9-15. Hoping it will come early but my status still says processing. Ugh...

12. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Has anybody's order status changed yet? Or account been charged?

13. mscampingdiva macrumors member

Still processing... It would be nice to see it prepare for shipping at least.

14. BG8989 macrumors newbie

I agree. Any kind of change is good at this point. I'm tired of seeing the damn processing status........ Everyone with the 10/9-10/15 delivery, keep us updated and let us know if you see changes.

15. mb335 macrumors member

Same here. I ordered the night of 9/14 (black, 64GB, at&t) and I'm still stuck on processing.

Interesting note is the Applecare has already been posted to my credit card, but no movement on the phone itself.

16. mscampingdiva macrumors member

Well, I've got my case and I've got my screen protector, but sadly no phone. Still processing...

17. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Same! My case arrived a couple days ago, my screen protector should be here the 1st. Now just waiting on Apple.

18. suren27 macrumors newbie

I'm in the same boat... Ordered 9/14 at 6:50 EST or so ATT iPhone 5 16GB Black. Said Expected ship date 2-3 weeks with delivery Oct 9 - Oct 15. Also stuck on processing. When is it going to change?!?!:confused: I am getting impatient!

19. Cabby macrumors regular

It will be interesting to see if these have the number of quality issues as the first batch... or even the second batch of folks receiving their phones today.

20. suren27 macrumors newbie

I think it may even be worse - depends if it was assembled before or after the brawl at Foxconn

21. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Got an email this morning thanking me for my payment. Hasn't shown up in my checking account yet, and my order still says processing. Will keep everybody updated!

22. XboxMySocks macrumors 68020

XboxMySocks

Howdy all, just thought I'd let everyone know I was on the 'October 9' delivery schedule... Mine's currently sitting 140km away ready to be delivered on monday :)

23. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

Nice! Hopefully I get mine early next week...doubting it though! But it's a nice thought...

24. XboxMySocks macrumors 68020

XboxMySocks

Well mine took 6 days turnaround from ZhengZhou to where it is right now... hopefully you have one less warehouse destination inbetween you and China and you should get it this (technically next) week!

25. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

I had two phones ordered, both with a delivery range of October 9-15.

One phone is still showing processing, but the other just updated to show delivery by this Tuesday, shipping from the factory.