Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amazingamy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2013
My new iPhone 5 is on the way! Need suggestions for a cute wallet case or something with wrist strap to hold my money and cards :)

Enforce

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2012
South East Asia
My new iPhone 5 is on the way! Need suggestions for a cute wallet case or something with wrist strap to hold my money and cards :)

This might be of interest to you :)

API5-2010-KR00-2T.jpg

API5-2010-KR00-3T.jpg

API5-2010-KR00-5T.jpg

davidtodd

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2013
iPhone 5 wallet with strap

you've probably found a suitable case by now but i recently came across the following case
41-Hoc%2BaubL._SS60_.jpg

51XhcYe%2BobL._SS60_.jpg
which as you requested does have a strap and is a leather wallet case. Its from a company called Fonerize.

mackandproud

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
This wallet case doesn't just look good, it looks extra-ordinary. The only design feature I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't allow you to carry cash very easily. The price also seems very reasonable.

If I didn't have 4 or 5 cases already, I'd give that wallet case very serious consideration.

The element case looks nice as well but the price is steep: $50+ if I recall correctly?

This is what I ordered. Haven't gotten it yet, but it's set to ship in "March", so I hope to have it soon!

SAFE Wallet by BulletTrain

[url=http://www.bullettrain.com/images/SAFE-Wallet-Banner-Ad.png]Image[/URL]

DrMotownMac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2008
Michigan
This wallet case doesn't just look good, it looks extra-ordinary. The only design feature I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't allow you to carry cash very easily. The price also seems very reasonable.

I agree (obviously), BUT I've never ordered from Kickstarter before, and there is a little anxiety about the fact that this is a PROTOTYPE. It has still not shipped, and shipping has now been delayed until the end of April. If it turns out to be everything the designer claims, then I'll be the first one to start a lengthy thread back here about how much I love it. But if it's just another bunch of false promises in a pretty package, you can bet ill write about that as well!

Look for reviews by late April!

mackandproud

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
Looking forward to your review, for sure.

Perhaps one solution is to carry a small money clip in addition, although that would defeat the all in one nature of their advertised solution.

Or, I can just keep looking for something else. I'm very pleased with my belkin case so I'm in no rush whatsoever.

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT
i just ordered this. iphone 5 with bumper configuration. money just folded twice makes this a better choice. unlike the other, you need 3 fold to fit in.

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.383815771_5uj7.jpg
    il_fullxfull.383815771_5uj7.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 525

bluesboy77

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2007
Idaho
i just ordered this. iphone 5 with bumper configuration. money just folded twice makes this a better choice. unlike the other, you need 3 fold to fit in.

I've had one of these for a couple of months now, best choice out there IMO.

DrMotownMac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2008
Michigan
BulletTrain SAFE Wallet for iPhone 5

I was a Kickstarter supporter of this case back in January, and I'm FINALLY getting delivery this week (August 30th, according to the tracking info)! They had originally promised delivery by April. Then it was May. Then June...well, you've got the idea. Here's a review of it...

REVIEW: Is The New iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet The Greatest iPhone Case Ever?

I can't wait!!!!

I will definitely post my own review as soon as I've had a week or so to live with it. But it sounds like the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Rajani Isa

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2010
Rogue Valley, Oregon
I was a Kickstarter supporter of this case back in January, and I'm FINALLY getting delivery this week (August 30th, according to the tracking info)! They had originally promised delivery by April. Then it was May. Then June...well, you've got the idea. Here's a review of it...

REVIEW: Is The New iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet The Greatest iPhone Case Ever?

I can't wait!!!!

I will definitely post my own review as soon as I've had a week or so to live with it. But it sounds like the greatest thing since sliced bread!

To be fair, they kept us updated on what was going on. Got mine in the mail right before work :)

Liking it so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.