iPhone 5 wallet cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by amazingamy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. amazingamy macrumors newbie

My new iPhone 5 is on the way! Need suggestions for a cute wallet case or something with wrist strap to hold my money and cards :)

2. Enforce macrumors regular

Enforce

This might be of interest to you :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. davidtodd macrumors newbie

iPhone 5 wallet with strap

you've probably found a suitable case by now but i recently came across the following case
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]which as you requested does have a strap and is a leather wallet case. Its from a company called Fonerize.

4. DrMotownMac macrumors 6502

DrMotownMac

SAFE Wallet for iPhone 5

This is what I ordered. Haven't gotten it yet, but it's set to ship in "March", so I hope to have it soon!

SAFE Wallet by BulletTrain

[​IMG]

5. amazingamy thread starter macrumors newbie

6. MR Bulk macrumors regular

7. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I have this one, pretty tough and perfect, not bulky at all. :)

8. mackandproud macrumors 6502

This wallet case doesn't just look good, it looks extra-ordinary. The only design feature I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't allow you to carry cash very easily. The price also seems very reasonable.

If I didn't have 4 or 5 cases already, I'd give that wallet case very serious consideration.

The element case looks nice as well but the price is steep: $50+ if I recall correctly?

9. DrMotownMac macrumors 6502

DrMotownMac

I agree (obviously), BUT I've never ordered from Kickstarter before, and there is a little anxiety about the fact that this is a PROTOTYPE. It has still not shipped, and shipping has now been delayed until the end of April. If it turns out to be everything the designer claims, then I'll be the first one to start a lengthy thread back here about how much I love it. But if it's just another bunch of false promises in a pretty package, you can bet ill write about that as well!

Look for reviews by late April!

10. mackandproud macrumors 6502

Looking forward to your review, for sure.

Perhaps one solution is to carry a small money clip in addition, although that would defeat the all in one nature of their advertised solution.

Or, I can just keep looking for something else. I'm very pleased with my belkin case so I'm in no rush whatsoever.

11. T4R06 macrumors 65816

i just ordered this. iphone 5 with bumper configuration. money just folded twice makes this a better choice. unlike the other, you need 3 fold to fit in.

Attached Files:

12. bluesboy77 macrumors member

I've had one of these for a couple of months now, best choice out there IMO.

13. Mellisaray macrumors regular

well, your share is good, i like this case, looks awesome.:D

14. Enforce macrumors regular

Enforce

no worries, just a simple help. Glad its of use to some. :)

15. DrMotownMac macrumors 6502

DrMotownMac

BulletTrain SAFE Wallet for iPhone 5

I was a Kickstarter supporter of this case back in January, and I'm FINALLY getting delivery this week (August 30th, according to the tracking info)! They had originally promised delivery by April. Then it was May. Then June...well, you've got the idea. Here's a review of it...

REVIEW: Is The New iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet The Greatest iPhone Case Ever?

I can't wait!!!!

I will definitely post my own review as soon as I've had a week or so to live with it. But it sounds like the greatest thing since sliced bread!

16. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

To be fair, they kept us updated on what was going on. Got mine in the mail right before work :)

Liking it so far.